Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Dearest Wacky...

Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high.
There's a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby.
Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue.
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.
Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops, Away above the chimney tops.
That's where you'll find me.
Somewhere, over the rainbow, bluebirds fly. Birds fly over the rainbow,
Why then - oh, why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow,
Why, oh, why can't I?

My son Joaquin is the most important person in my life. Our Wacky Battle started more than 2 years ago, (nope, he was not born during that time) it is when the two of us were left to take care of each other. My Husband left the two us of to find his own happiness and ever since then my son and I struggle to maintain the balance of living a healthy happy life...

I would like to account all the countless blessing that we receive while facing our Wacky Battle everyday... My Personal Journey with my son, our achievements, our goals, our dreams, the place we've been through, the countless laughter's and tears and all the adventure. Because life is getting better and I thank God that he gave me Wacky to stand by me.

God Bless those who continuously love and support us!
You will always be our sunshine!
Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment