Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Joaquin

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms
when his hands are empty.

~Reader's Digest

I have been through a lot of ups and downs...and the above quote says it all.

I have experienced emptiness - money, food, shelter but my child made me push for greatness.
I have experience excruciating pain - but my child holds my heart and wipe the pain away.
I have experienced rejection - but my child held my head up so I can look proud.
I have experienced sadness - but my child filled it up with laughter and joy.
I have cried buckets of tears - but my child kissed my eyes and dried all the tears away.

I will always be thankful of Joaquin....he's my angel and my protector.

2 comments:

  1. That's very sweet..I can relate to this post as my daughter is the one inspires me as well and makes me move on and overcome the struggles in my life. Bless our sons and daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment...we are blessed because we have angels who love us unconditionally... both of us are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete