Thursday, September 17, 2009

Recalling Singapore Part 1


Last May as part of my brother’s birthday treat to Wacky he sends us to Singapore where he resides. He decides to bring us there instead of him going home to Manila. It was fun he had loads of activities in store for us. Although this will be a late post I still would like to account all the things we’ve enjoyed there…if wackybattle still exist when Wacky reaches his right age by then he’ll be able to read this and recall what fun he had with his family.

Wacky’s first airplane ride

Unlike other kids who would be scared in riding airplane he was different he was crying inside the airport because he wanted to ride the plane right away. I told him we have to wait until they announce that we are ready for boarding. So, when we got inside the plane at around 7pm he was so happy, I can see the smile on his face and he kept on asking “are we taking off mom?” when the plane took off he was amaze, I can see that he was savoring the moment, excited but quiet and his face was all lit up.

I was trying to take a nap since it’s a 3 hours flight but he kept on waking me up saying “hey mom this is a cool plane!” “Mommy we’re flying!” “Stars! Stars! I can see stars!” and the famous question of all time “are we there yet?” he was so noisy everyone was looking at us but smiling and laughing…

We reached our destination and he was running around Singapore airport, it was difficult for me because I have to chase him with all the luggage in my hand, I can’t expect my mother to chase after him because my mom is quite old for her age to run after a 4 years old with the agility of a cheetah…but fortunately I survived!

It was around 11 pm when we met Ninong Renz and Tita Jess who was waiting for us to Arrive, after that we had a late dinner at Mc Donalds and we went to my brothers’ condo where we will be staying. When we were changing Wacky to his pj he was grumpy he said he wants to sleep at home and he needs to go home…hahahaha if only he knew how far away home is, I bet he wouldn’t argue. He calmed down when Renz showed him his Ferrari Comforter, phew that was close!

No comments:

Post a Comment